Free of shipping costs!
Delivery in 4-12 weeks time
- Order number: SW10296
55” 4K in-wall console for the OR
- 55-inch mounted in-wall console for the OR
- Integrated Nexxis connectivity
- Wide viewing angle
MDMX-25500 GNNB is a 55” 4K in-wall OR console with integrated Nexxis connectivity. The console consists of a single display configuration and allows the entire OR staff to combine and view multiple images, with an intuitive control system for flexible and easy use.
Optimize valuable space
The MDMX-25500 GNNB is multifunctional: it can function as a nurse station area presenting patient and surgery information, and it’s also an AV control station. It offers direct control of remote PC sources and thanks to its integrated Nexxis decoder, video routing and compositions can be managed without additional installation or configuration.
The console is integrated in the OR wall, so it doesn’t take up any additional space. The black protective, anti-reflective glass front cover allows for easy cleaning and disinfecting.
Enjoy maximum flexibility with Nexxis inside
The MDMX-25500 GNNB fits perfectly within Nexxis’ plug and play system: you can route any Nexxis source to the screen, on which multiple types of compositions are possible. The optional Barco Nexxis WorkSpot feature lets you view up to 6 sources at the same time, and control each one individually.
Additionally, a programmable Nexxis button makes it easy to adapt the console’s functionalities to the OR team’s needs: start/stop recordings, take snapshots, change video layouts, reset video source, ...
Tailor it to your needs
All components are integrated in the console, which reduces installation time and cost. An optional foldable IP68 keyboard is available in several regional variants (US, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Turkish), as well as a trackpad and USB mouse. The MDMX-25500 GNNB can be combined with the MDMX-22400 GNTB 24” console, with an optional second keyboard, for even more screen surface.
- Enjoy ergonomic viewing support for everyone in the OR: from doctors and nurses to trainees
- Use the PACS optimization button to quickly switch between color profiles: for optimal viewing of PACS images or other modalities
- Connect mobile devices, such as mobile C-arm video sources, to Nexxis
- Go for the WorkSpot feature to view and control up to 6 video sources individually
- Interact with remote-PC video sources as if you’re in front of them